The Electronic Portfolio of

Re-Mediating an Argument

  1. The most challenging assignment in Writing 200 was the re-mediation project. On top of being technologically inept, turning a drab essay into a dynamic, interactive webpage Wiki was difficult. I tried to make it easier on my audience to read about the origins of party identification by reformatting it into a court case Wiki, where they can navigate through the various components of the argument. I used hyperlinks, a PowerPoint presentation, and sidebars to assist the audience in digesting my political science paper.

    NOTE: if the Wiki is not accessible, please send me your email address so I can give you permisison to view it.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: